CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR APSS MCU PARTNERS PANEL & APSS MEDIA NETWORK




*CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR APSS MCU PARTNERS PANEL & APSS MEDIA NETWORK*


The *Media & Communications Unit (MCU)* of *Africa Private Sector Summit (APSS)* is charged with the responsibility of reaching out to media and communication outlets working on Africa-related issues, with a specific focus on AfCFTA, Regional Economic Communities; and the African Union and its agencies. 


Its primary objective is to promote the work of APSS within its partners, stakeholders, including the AU & UNECA; and the general public. 


To this end, the APSS MCU is issuing a *Call for Expression of Interest* to identify communications, and media outlets interested in supporting and amplifying the APSS' work and its messaging.


Selected media and communications outfits will be registered in *APSS MCU Partners Panel*, which will be made available to all APSS Planning Committee Members and partner institutions as a valuable information resource. 


Selected media will also populate an established *APSS Media Network* to help carry the important messaging of APSS work across the continent.


Submit your profile, detailing your working experience on any of the APSS themes to Head of Media & Communications Unit, APSS on ekbensah@gmail.com.


More information will be posted on agenda2063tvshow.blogspot.com, www.eastafricarisinggroup.org and social media outlets of APSS.


Deadline for submissions is 20 September, 2021.



ENDs

Comments


  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW #IDEP COURSE: #Migration Policy, #Free Movement and Regional Integration in Africa

NEWS: GenCED Launches Hotlines for Workplace Justice

ECOWAS BUSINESS NEWS RADAR WATCH: The Pan-African Postal Union (PAPU) Tower is Inaugurated